- Sunday Worship: Sunday service is at 9:45am at the Baldwin School.
- Pray for our Missionary Interns: Please pray for our Missionary Interns Sunny & Tess.
- Children’s Ministry Volunteers: If you are interested in volunteering for the Children’s Ministry please contact Aerin Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Men’s Breakfast & Prayer: will be at Peter Chung’s place (1312 E Meetinghouse Rd Ambler, PA 19002) on Saturday, Oct. 8th from 8:30am to 10:30am.
- Let’s keep praying for the Grace Covenant Church Singapore! Also check out their new website! Their Sunday services and small groups have started and they are reaching out to their community. Please consider building up God’s Kingdom in Singapore through your faith pledges, offerings and prayers. Please include your name on your check.
- Family Groups: If you are new to our church or this area, we encourage you to check out a family group. Family groups meet throughout the week at various locations throughout the region and are geared toward building community and studying the Word.
- Please continue to join AMI for our daily devotionals at the AMI Quiet Times website. Download the Acts Ministries International mobile app (available on both the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store), and join us in staying close to the Father by remaining in His Word.
- Memory verse of The Month
- “Because he himself suffered when he was tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted.” – Hebrews 2:18
Check out the 20th Anniversary Celebration Video!
For more information, please go to FaithfulOne event site.
Join a family group Bible Study!
1 View on Facebook
Grace Covenant Church - MainlineWednesday, September 21st, 2016 at 1:33pm
1 View on Facebook
Grace Covenant Church - Mainline shared GCC Mainline College #gccmlc's post.Sunday, September 11th, 2016 at 11:22am
Memory Verse Of The Month
“Because he himself suffered when he was tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted.”
From the AMI Blog
- The Aftermath of “Strange Fire”: Appraisal of Pastor John MacArthur as a Scholar
- Question: Is Mormon Practice of Vicarious Baptism for the Dead Biblical?
- Question: Is “Experiencing God” (Henry Blackaby) Biblical?
- Question: Is There Biblical Support For Homosexuality?
- Why We Mourn Today with Those Who Mourn
- A Duet by Jenner & Dolezal: “Feeling Nothing More Than Feeling”
- Question: What is the proper understanding of 1 Timothy 5:19-20, particularly in light of the differences in translation among the versions?