- Sunday Worship: This Sunday service (12/4) will be at Cabrini College at 9:45am.
- Pray for our Missionary Interns: Please pray for our Missionary Interns Sunny & Tess.
- Children’s Ministry Volunteers: If you are interested in volunteering for the Children’s Ministry please contact Aerin Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ML Calendar: Curious about upcoming events? Please check out our Mainline calendar!
- Let’s keep praying for the Grace Covenant Church Singapore! Also check out their new website! Their Sunday services and small groups have started and they are reaching out to their community. Please consider building up God’s Kingdom in Singapore through your faith pledges, offerings and prayers. Please include your name on your check.
- Family Groups: If you are new to our church or this area, we encourage you to check out a family group. Family groups meet throughout the week at various locations throughout the region and are geared toward building community and studying the Word.
- Please continue to join AMI for our daily devotionals at the AMI Quiet Times website. Download the Acts Ministries International mobile app (available on both the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store), and join us in staying close to the Father by remaining in His Word.
- Memory verse of The Month
- “For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weakness, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are – yet he did not sin.” – Hebrews 4:15
- This Sunday’s Worship (12/4) will be at Cabrini College @ 9:45am.
- 610 King of Prussia Rd, Radnor, PA 19087
- Here is a link to the worship location on the Cabrini College map.
- Please click on this link to make your official pledge for GCC Ministry Center. Thank you!
- Please click on this link to check all sermons and testimonies from FaithOne/Passion Conference.
Join a family group Bible Study!
Memory Verse Of The Month
“For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weakness, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are – yet he did not sin.”
From the AMI Blog
- The Aftermath of “Strange Fire”: Appraisal of Pastor John MacArthur as a Scholar
- Question: Is Mormon Practice of Vicarious Baptism for the Dead Biblical?
- Question: Is “Experiencing God” (Henry Blackaby) Biblical?
- Question: Is There Biblical Support For Homosexuality?
- Why We Mourn Today with Those Who Mourn
- A Duet by Jenner & Dolezal: “Feeling Nothing More Than Feeling”
- Question: What is the proper understanding of 1 Timothy 5:19-20, particularly in light of the differences in translation among the versions?