- Sunday Worship: Sunday service is at 9:45am at the Baldwin School.
- Little Pod Fellowship Event: There will be a fellowship event at Little Pod on Sunday, July 31st from 3pm to 5pm. 1218 Welsh Road, North Wales, PA 19454. Please bring your friends and family! This event is FREE for everyone!
- Monthly Prayer Meeting: We are continuing to meet to pray on the last Tuesday of every month. We will be meeting on August 30th from 8:30-9:30pm at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church.
- Let’s keep praying for the Grace Covenant Church Singapore! Also check out their new website! Their Sunday services and small groups have started and they are reaching out to their community. Please consider building up God’s Kingdom in Singapore through your faith pledges, offerings and prayers. Please include your name on your check.
- Family Groups: If you are new to our church or this area, we encourage you to check out a family group. Family groups meet throughout the week at various locations throughout the region and are geared toward building community and studying the Word.
- Please continue to join AMI for our daily devotionals at the AMI Quiet Times website. Download the Acts Ministries International mobile app (available on both the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store), and join us in staying close to the Father by remaining in His Word.
- Memory verse of The Month
- “Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God for I will praise him, my Savior and my God.” – Psalm 42:11
Join a family group Bible Study!
5 1 View on Facebook
Grace Covenant Church - Mainline added 32 new photos to the album: GCC VBS 2016 — with Vanessa Brown and 8 others.Sunday, July 17th, 2016 at 4:23pm
Memory Verse Of The Month
“Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.”
From the AMI Blog
- The Aftermath of “Strange Fire”: Appraisal of Pastor John MacArthur as a Scholar
- Question: Is Mormon Practice of Vicarious Baptism for the Dead Biblical?
- Question: Is “Experiencing God” (Henry Blackaby) Biblical?
- Question: Is There Biblical Support For Homosexuality?
- Why We Mourn Today with Those Who Mourn
- A Duet by Jenner & Dolezal: “Feeling Nothing More Than Feeling”
- Question: What is the proper understanding of 1 Timothy 5:19-20, particularly in light of the differences in translation among the versions?