- Sunday Worship: Sunday service is at the Baldwin School at 9:45am.
- Giving: All giving through the Mainline website will now go to the email@example.com account. This service is more for reoccurring payments and guests. Thank you!
- Pray for our Missionary Interns: Please pray for our Missionary Interns Sunny & Tess.
- Children’s Ministry Volunteers: If you are interested in volunteering for the Children’s Ministry please contact Aerin Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ML Calendar: Curious about upcoming events? Please check out our Mainline calendar!
- Family Groups: If you are new to our church or this area, we encourage you to check out a family group. Family groups meet throughout the week at various locations throughout the region and are geared toward building community and studying the Word.
- AMI Daily Devotionals & May Bible Reading:
- Church Address: Our church address is 3700 Baring Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Let’s keep praying for the Grace Covenant Church Singapore! Also check out their new website! Their Sunday services and small groups have started and they are reaching out to their community. Please consider building up God’s Kingdom in Singapore through your faith pledges, offerings and prayers. Please include your name on your check.
- There will be a Parent Talk on Sunday (May 21st) 1-2:30pm in the Baldwin Main Sanctuary.
- To help gauge the number of people for the seminar and childcare, please sign up through this link.
- Deadline for the sign up is 5/19.
- Please join us for ML retreat – Life Under the Sun: The Wisdom of Ecclesiastes.
- Please sign up here!
Join a family group Bible Study!
Grace Covenant Church - Mainline added 100 new photos to the album: 2017 GCC Baptism & Infant Dedication — with Vanessa Brown and 2 others.Monday, April 24th, 2017 at 1:48pm
Memory Verse Of The Month
“Trust in the Lord with all your hear and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.”
From the AMI Blog
- The Aftermath of “Strange Fire”: Appraisal of Pastor John MacArthur as a Scholar
- Question: Is Mormon Practice of Vicarious Baptism for the Dead Biblical?
- Question: Is “Experiencing God” (Henry Blackaby) Biblical?
- Question: Is There Biblical Support For Homosexuality?
- Why We Mourn Today with Those Who Mourn
- A Duet by Jenner & Dolezal: “Feeling Nothing More Than Feeling”
- Question: What is the proper understanding of 1 Timothy 5:19-20, particularly in light of the differences in translation among the versions?