- FNL Seminars: The first two Fridays in February, we will be having FNL Seminars! Click here for seminar topics.
- Keep Pastor Young in our prayers: He is currently in North Carolina for a JCC retreat and will be traveling to New York for a TRPC retreat next week. Please pray for physical strength, spiritual protection and anointing, and for the Spirit to move mightily at JCC and TRPC.
- Baptism: Classes will be offered on Sunday, February 21st. If you are interested please talk with Pastor Mike or Pastor Young.
- Crossroads Retreat: Young adults, join us for our annual Crossroads Retreat on March 4-6. Registration is $105 until next Sunday, February 7. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Monthly Prayer Meeting: We are continuing to meet to pray on the last Tuesday of every month. We will be meeting on February 23rd from 8:30-9:30pm at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church.
- Marriage/Parenting Seminar: On April 9th at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church from 9am to 6pm there will be Marriage/Parenting Seminar. Childcare will be provided!
- Tax Receipts: Tax receipts for 2015 offering is available. Please email financemainline@gracecovenant.
- Family Groups: If you are new to our church or this area, we encourage you to check out a family group. Family groups meet throughout the week at various locations throughout the region and are geared toward building community and studying the Word.
- Please continue to join AMI for our daily devotionals at the AMI Quiet Times website. Download the Acts Ministries International mobile app (available on both the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store), and join us in staying close to the Father by remaining in His Word.
- Let’s keep praying for the Singapore Church Plant! Their Sunday services and small groups have started and they are reaching out to their community. Please consider building up God’s Kingdom in Singapore through your faith pledges, offerings and prayers. Please include your name on your check.
- Please pray for Sarah Kim, who will be serving a one-year-missions internship with an AMI church plant in Asia. Please also consider supporting her through our love offering during service or online.
- Memory verse of The Month
- Mark 2:17 On hearing this, Jesus said to them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but the sinner.”
Memory Verse Of The Month
On hearing this, Jesus said to them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”
From the AMI Blog
- The Aftermath of “Strange Fire”: Appraisal of Pastor John MacArthur as a Scholar
- Question: Is Mormon Practice of Vicarious Baptism for the Dead Biblical?
- Question: Is “Experiencing God” (Henry Blackaby) Biblical?
- Question: Is There Biblical Support For Homosexuality?
- Why We Mourn Today with Those Who Mourn
- A Duet by Jenner & Dolezal: “Feeling Nothing More Than Feeling”
- Question: What is the proper understanding of 1 Timothy 5:19-20, particularly in light of the differences in translation among the versions?