- Sunday Worship: Sunday service is at 9:45am at the Baldwin School.
- Let’s keep praying for the Grace Covenant Church Singapore! Also check out their new website! Their Sunday services and small groups have started and they are reaching out to their community. Please consider building up God’s Kingdom in Singapore through your faith pledges, offerings and prayers. Please include your name on your check.
- Family Groups: If you are new to our church or this area, we encourage you to check out a family group. Family groups meet throughout the week at various locations throughout the region and are geared toward building community and studying the Word.
- Please continue to join AMI for our daily devotionals at the AMI Quiet Times website. Download the Acts Ministries International mobile app (available on both the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store), and join us in staying close to the Father by remaining in His Word.
- Memory verse of The Month
- “He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.” – Micah 6:8
- Friday, September 2 from 7:30-9:30pm at Haverford’s Campus Center Room 313
- 8/28 – Fall Welcoming Kick-Off
- 9/4 – Labor Day BBQ
- 9/11 – Welcome Back College Students!
- 9/18 – Class Pride Day
- 9/25 – Mainline Unity Day
We are continuing to meet to pray on the last Tuesday of every month. We will be meeting on August 30th from 8:30-9:30pm at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church.
Join a family group Bible Study!
4 View on Facebook
Grace Covenant Church - Mainline added a new photo.Monday, August 22nd, 2016 at 3:06pm
Memory Verse Of The Month
“He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.”
From the AMI Blog
- The Aftermath of “Strange Fire”: Appraisal of Pastor John MacArthur as a Scholar
- Question: Is Mormon Practice of Vicarious Baptism for the Dead Biblical?
- Question: Is “Experiencing God” (Henry Blackaby) Biblical?
- Question: Is There Biblical Support For Homosexuality?
- Why We Mourn Today with Those Who Mourn
- A Duet by Jenner & Dolezal: “Feeling Nothing More Than Feeling”
- Question: What is the proper understanding of 1 Timothy 5:19-20, particularly in light of the differences in translation among the versions?