- Sunday Worship: 9:45am at Baldwin. 701 Montgomery Ave, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010.
- Monthly Prayer Meeting: We are continuing to meet to pray on the last Tuesday of every month. We will be meeting on May 17th from 8:30-9:30pm at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church.
- GCC Mainline Retreat: Please register for our Mainline summer retreat! Early bird discount will end by May 30th. The retreat will be from June 17-19 at Refreshing Mountain. Click here to see more information about the retreat.
- Basketball Fundraiser: Will take place on July 9th Saturday at 10am. Registration deadline is June 1st. Students $30, Non-students $45, After June 1st is $50.
- Family Groups: If you are new to our church or this area, we encourage you to check out a family group. Family groups meet throughout the week at various locations throughout the region and are geared toward building community and studying the Word.
- Please continue to join AMI for our daily devotionals at the AMI Quiet Times website. Download the Acts Ministries International mobile app (available on both the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store), and join us in staying close to the Father by remaining in His Word.
- Let’s keep praying for the Singapore Church Plant! Their Sunday services and small groups have started and they are reaching out to their community. Please consider building up God’s Kingdom in Singapore through your faith pledges, offerings and prayers. Please include your name on your check.
- Please pray for Sarah Kim, who will be serving a one-year-missions internship with an AMI church plant in Asia. Please also consider supporting her through our love offering during service or online.
- Memory verse of The Month
- “You may say to yourself. ‘My power and the strength of my hands have produced this wealth for me’. But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who give you the ability to produce wealth.” – Deuteronomy 8:17-18a
Join a family group Bible Study!
Memory Verse Of The Month
“You may say to yourself. ‘My power and the strength of my hands have produced this wealth for me’. But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who give you the ability to produce wealth.”
From the AMI Blog
- The Aftermath of “Strange Fire”: Appraisal of Pastor John MacArthur as a Scholar
- Question: Is Mormon Practice of Vicarious Baptism for the Dead Biblical?
- Question: Is “Experiencing God” (Henry Blackaby) Biblical?
- Question: Is There Biblical Support For Homosexuality?
- Why We Mourn Today with Those Who Mourn
- A Duet by Jenner & Dolezal: “Feeling Nothing More Than Feeling”
- Question: What is the proper understanding of 1 Timothy 5:19-20, particularly in light of the differences in translation among the versions?